* Where does The Gathering take place?
The Gathering will take place at The Northern Meeting Park in Inverness city centre.
* Is there parking at The Gathering?
No there is no festival parking, festival goers are advised to use city centre car parks.
* What time does the festival start and finish?
Gates open at 11.30am and the festival will finish at 10.30pm
* Are under 18’s allowed to attend?
The Gathering is an all ages family friendly festival. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 21or over. Full details can be found on the tickets page.
* Is there camping available?
The Gathering is a city centre festival and no official campsite is available. There are camping options available locally at Bught Park Caravan and Campsite (approx 15 min walk from festival site)
* Can I take fold out chairs/camping chairs into the site?
No chairs can be brought into the festival site. There is unreserved covered seating available for an additional charge, details can be found on the tickets page.
* Can I take my own food and drink into the festival?
1 small sealed bottle of water and small snacks can be taken into the festival.
* Is there a cash machine available on site?
No there is no on site cash machine, but there are plenty of cash machines within a 5 min walk in the city centre.